Check out http://www.hyperionherbs.com — it’s a pretty sweet site that has the highest quality tonic herbs at amazing prices. You should totally check it out. They have some of the most revered herbs of all time like Reishi Mushroom, Cordyceps, Ho Shou Wu, Goji, Eleuthero, Chaga, and Mucuna.
Me and Steve have just recieved our order and WOW…..the quality is far beyond anything we have ever managed to get! All proper extracts too!
We will be doing LOTS of recipe’s and posts on Tonic Herbal Elixirs soon so keep in touch.
For now though check out Brandons laid back yet powerful and informative video’s:
Here is a recipe that kept Steve running in the forest until late last night enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
‘PULL MY TONIC CHERRY‘
- Cacao powder (Arriba de Fino from ‘VivaPura’) = 8-9 tsp
- Maca powder (Roasted by ‘VivaPura’) = 4-5 tsp
- Ho Sho Wu (8:1 extract by ‘Hyperion Herbs’) = 1 tsp
- Tribulus (Extract by ‘Ultimate Superfoods’) = 1 tsp
- Reshi (Extract by ‘Mushroom Science’… we’re switching to Hyperion once our order arrives!) = 1 tsp
- Chaga (Extract by ‘Mushroom Science’… we’re switching to Hyperion once our order arrives!) = 1 tsp
- Cordyceps Cs-4 (Extract by ‘Mushroom Science’… we’re switching to Hyperion once our order arrives!) = 1 tsp
- Turmeric (Extract by ‘Ultimate Superfoods’) = 1/2 tsp
- Kelp (Organic Powder) = 1/2 tsp
- Ginger (Organic by ‘Steenbergs’) = 1/2 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper (Organic by ‘Steenbergs) = tip of a tsp
- Coconut oil (VivaPura) = 1 tbsp
- Irish Moss (by ‘Raw Food World’) = 2 tbsp (check out a Hyperion Herbs YouTube for how to make Irish Moss!)
- Cherries (Organic by ‘Demeter’) = 200g
- Goji Berries – soaked (Organic by ‘Keimling’) = 100g
- Blue Manna (by ‘Ancient Sun’) = 1/2 tsp
- Chia Seeds – soaked (Organic by ‘Navitas’) = 3 tbsp
- RODI water (energised + vortexed + Adya Clarity + stored in a clay egg) = 200ml (add more if you want it a bit runnier)
Blend high until combined.
Enjoy as a meal and don’t forget to chew you liquid!
Check out the links page for links to all the suppliers for the above ingredients 🙂
Big Love, Gratitude and peace