As promised I am testing out the Pukka Tea from THIS BLOG to create an elixir using the tea as a base.
MMM MMM MMM, this is one for the recipe scrap book!
Balancing, warming, autumnal yumminess…
- *Warm* Pukka Licorice & Cinnamon Tea (More info here)
- 2 dessert spoons lucuma (Peruvian fruit, B vitamin rich, low glycemic sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon Gelatenized Maca (Peruvian root, adaptogenic, hormone balancer)
- 1 teaspoon Reishi (balancing, ‘cure all’, mushroom)
- 1 teaspoon Shilajit (potent trace mineral source)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil (fat metabolizing, lauric acid abundant)
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar (mineral rich, low glycemic sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (anti-viral/bacterial, enzyme powerhouse)
I blended this all in the Vitamix to get a nice warm & frothy evening elixir – *yumminess* indeed.
What better way is there to end the 7 day Wee Yogi Juice Feast fat fasting period than with a wee dash of coconut oil…
… and some balancing tonic herbs?