Here’s what I did today.
This is what I do to feel good.
I think I am lucky to have learned it is okay to enjoy the things that I do.
I have so many reasons to be grateful.
Today many featured…
I have rules, here are a few… I try my best to get them all in every day.
- Design your life.
- Do what you love.
- Don’t listen to anyone who tells you you can’t do what you love!
- Get grounded (feet in the grass/dirt).
- Spend time with the flowers, birds & bees.
- Breathe deeply.
- Practice living out of your comfort zone at least once every day.
- Be radically honest with yourself.
- Be radically honest with the people around you.
- Spend time with the ones you love.
- Tell the ones you miss that you miss them.
- Think positive.
- Notice the good stuff.
- Make your life’s work something you could do for the rest of your life.
- Find great music and listen to it.
- Cry if you want to.
- Dance if it feels good.
- Don’t take anything too seriously.
- Dream big.
- Sleep well.
- Look after your precious body.
- Have a laugh looking after your precious body.
- Feel what you’re feeling.
- Fine tune it then do it all again the next day.
I may have missed a few, but you get the idea, right 😉
What are your rules for living life to the fullest?