- Spaces are *very* limited, especially if you are looking for a queen mattress to yourself!
- Our maximum intake for this retreat will be 14 if participants are open to the sharing options.
- If you are willing to share a queen bed (come as a couple of with a friend perhaps) this will seriously discount your trip and allow for more participants to join us.
- Reservations are based on a first come basis.
Suites are available to accommodate up to 4 people max. There is plenty of hot and cold water, as well as electricity, flush toilets, mosquito nets and ceiling fans in every suite.
Choose from the following options:
- Single occupancy cabin: £1138 ($1750)
- Double occupancy cabin: £1008 ($1550)
- Triple occupancy cabin: £907 ($1395)
- Quadruple occupancy: £842* ($1295)
(*Best deal! Bring along your family and friends!)
A 50% deposit fee is due upon receipt of your reservation.
The remaining 50% is due 8 weeks before the retreat begins
(26th January 2013).
- The price includes 7 nights accommodation and all meals and snacks during your time at Finca De Vida.
- You don’t have to be a ‘raw foodie’ to attend this retreat.
- Please contact Susan if you have any special requests.
- Please note this retreat is drug, alcohol and smoke free. If this feels like it may be a challenge for you perhaps look at it as a time for you to give your body a chance to really renew itself.
- If you wish to extend your stay, please contact Brian and Jody, our hosts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air travel is not included but transfers to and from the airport are provided at no extra cost.
- It is advised that participants take responsibility of their travel and/or health insurance before traveling to Costa Rica.
- NOTE: All guests will be required to pay a departure tax of $26 USD at the airport before returning home.
What’s the next step in making this dream a reality?
Simply contact Susan email@example.com for more details and reservations. Susan is happy to answer any of your questions about the retreat itself.
Once you have made your reservation and your deposit is secured, we will send you a welcome letter along with additional information we feel may be useful, including what to bring with you. We will finalise any add-on excursions and/or treatments you may like to try. Susan has traveled to Costa Rica and Farm of Life herself and will be able to advise you on any final details!
If you cancel yet your spot is filled, then you will only be charged a $100 administration fee. If you cancel yet your spot is not filled you will lose your entire deposit). If the retreat is cancelled by the host or facilitators, all participants will receive a full refund. However, travel expenses will NOT be reimbursed.
All activities, including yoga sessions, are optional. It is the responsibility of the participant to listen to their intuition when choosing to take part or not. Neither “Farm of Life”, nor any of the said facilitators is liable should you injure yourself while attending this retreat. The hosts and facilitators are not responsible for travel delays or inconveniences either. Please let us know if you have any allergies, medical conditions and/or issues you feel may have an impact on your or anyone else’s time while on this retreat. Retreats at Farm of Life are not recommended for persons who have trouble going up and down hills, object to being on bumpy, uncomfortable 4×4 roads, or have nut allergies (Nuts are used in our kitchen for raw food preparation.) Most tours and hikes require a decent level of physical fitness.