Join Susan for 7 days of detox that will clear your mind and cleanse your body – guaranteed. Susan will guide you through this 7 day program designed to increase your energy levels, detox your body & leave you feeling great. Make your own juice at home or have it all provided for you by Meadowlark cafe…
PLEASE NOTE JUICE IS NOT INCLUDED! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organize your supply.
Advice & direction is given for those who’d rather play with recipes and combinations themselves at home.
Why Juice Feast?• Increase & balance energy levels
• Weight management
• Feel better
• Shine from the inside out
• Let go of addictions
• Remove mental fog
• Reset (mentally, physically, emotionally)
• This juice feast is an all round spring board to a happier, healthier you!
- 4 hours of dense ‘live’ information – The 2 meet-ups are held so you can ask direct questions and meet the other juice feasters.
- 1 hour 1-2-1 session with Susan to discuss your progress, goals and anything else that might come up during the detox.
- 7 days of unlimited support – Susan is your 1-2-1 coach and will be available to support you throughout by email or telephone.
- Juice Plan, ideas & recipe information – Provided to make juicing at home simple, easy & fun.
- Years of experience to draw upon – Susan has juice feasted and guided countless juice feasts herself
20th November 18:00 – 20:00 – Intro to Juice Feasting (Cafe 39)
23rd-26th November – 1 hour private session with Susan; included in Juice Feast price (Cafe 39 or an alternative agreed location)
27th November 18:00 – 20:00 – Juice Feast Closing Talk: What Now? (Cafe 39)
Thinking about joining but still unsure? EMAIL SUSAN DIRECTLY WITH ANY QUESTIONS: email@example.com
Can I Juice Feast whilst working?
Yes! There is a lot of information below about the feast. Susan will coach you through the week to ensure nothing is overlooked. Susan has personally feasted while teaching 2 yoga classes a day on top of all the other normal activities she takes part in. The first 3 days are probably the lowest energy days so try not to schedule too many important meetings for these days. Finally, make sure you tell your friends and family what you are doing, their support is invaluable!
What do I need to do to prepare?
• A juicer or a provider of juice for 7 days (you could be drinking up to 5 liters of
fluids a day). Alternatively, here are some recommendations of juicers if you want to buy a juicer
• Good quality and consistent fruit and vegetable supplier.
• Access to good clean water supply.
• Coconut water on stand by if you need it.
• Convenient receptacles for carrying your juice (e.g. 1 litre mason/kilner jars,
glass bottles, drinking flasks, recycled wine/liquor bottles – be creative!).
• Journal or diary for writing during the experience and for making notes.
• Time and space to fully commit to and embrace this juice feast.
• Support… tell your friends, family and immediate community what you are doing.
• Bee Products – i.e. honey
• Herbal (non-caffeinated) teas
• Aloe Vera Juice
• Add on Colonic Hydrotherapy sessions. Colonic Hydrotherapy will radically accelerate the healing process, removes headaches, ease the side effects of detox, prevent bloating, lethargy and much much more. HIGHLY recommended.
“I really really whole-heartedly hope that each and every one of you will take the time and effort to do something so profound and nurturing for your bodies, health and beauty like a juice feast! Cleaning your body this way and detoxing from all the rubbish that we ingest (like bread, starches, meat, gluten, stress, negative thoughts etc) makes you think about food, health and sense of life while you jump around with an abundance of energy and smiles! Love goes out to you all but especially to Susan for tremendous inspiration”